Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Collect Them All!

Hey, look! New DC Comics action figures, featuring the Justice League in their new costumes, redesigned by comics superstar Jim Lee!


Their faces are certainly more expressive than your average action figure. They each seem to have something very specific on their mind. I wonder what they're thinking?

Aquaman

Aquaman's thinking whatever it is dogs think when they hear a high-pitched sound.

Green Lantern

"Why has everyone else's look been modernized but I look exactly like I did in the Super Friends?"

Wonder Woman

"Hey fanboys...I come with an extra point of articulation...just for you."

Superman

"That's what I love about these Teen Titans girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes they do."

Batman

"I'm not angry with you. I'm just disappointed."

The Flash

"Hurr durr derp derp derp!"

Cyborg

"Slide me some triple-A batteries, girl, and it is on."

No comments:

Post a Comment